Learning difficulties? Not reaching potential? Frustrated?
If you or your child is experiencing difficulty with getting distracted, lacking confidence in reading or having to reread to understand – Focus on Learning has the solution. Call Bets if you want to have a chat or book a consultation.
Dyslexia – the problem:
- Easily distracted when reading or writing
- Gets frustrated
- Seems bright but doesn’t perform
- Seems unable to ‘sound-out’ words
- Confusion makes symptoms worse
- Doesn’t like reading
- Writing Difficulties
- Spelling problems
Dyslexia – the solution:
Focus on Learning – Dyslexia Correction Program Sydney
- Learn to focus
- Reduce frustration
- Unique, hands-on program geared to dyslexics
- Visual methods to improve reading and comprehension
- Increased writing confidence and ability
- Gain confidence with punctuation
- Improve spelling
- Geared towards each individual’s goals
Overcome Dyslexia learning difficulties
Davis Dyslexia Correction programs are different.
They truly provide the solution to dyslexia and learning difficulties. Each program is run one on one. Kids or adults can learn at their own pace. There is an amazing success rate. Feedback from past clients is excellent. Davis Dyslexia Correction programs are fun, easy solutions to dyslexia or learning difficulties. Eliminate the issues associated with dyslexia and allow the gifts to blossom.
Contact Bets to book a consultation: on 0414 013 490.
Why Davis Dyslexia Correction Programs?
- to maintain their focus
- to reduce anxiety
- Hands on techniques to overcome confusions
- method to correct visual perception issues
- to overcome frustration
- spelling techniques for visual learners
- Comprehension skills that are easy and effective
- Solutions to dyslexic symptoms
- Skills to improve writing
There are different Davis Dyslexia programs for reading dyslexia, maths difficulty (dyscalculia) and Attention Deficit Disorder(ADHD) and Young dyslexics (Age 6-8). Each one is extremely effective. During the consultation, Bets will help you work out which program will work for you.
Contact your Davis Dyslexia Facilitator in Sydney, Bets Gregory 0414 013 490 to book a consultation.