Not reaching potential? Frustrated?
If you or your child is experiencing difficulty with getting distracted, lacking confidence in reading or having to reread to understand – Focus on Learning has the solution. Call Bets if you want to discuss Dyslexia Correction, current symptoms or to book a consultation.
Dyslexia – the problem:
- Easily distracted when reading or writing
- Gets frustrated
- Seems bright but doesn’t perform
- Seems unable to ‘sound-out’ words
- Confusion makes symptoms worse
- Doesn’t like reading
- Writing Difficulties
- Spelling problems
Dyslexia Correction at Focus on Learning
- Learn to focus
- Reduce frustration
- Unique, hands-on program geared to dyslexics
- Visual methods to improve reading and comprehension
- Increased writing confidence and ability
- Gain confidence with punctuation
- Improve spelling
- Geared towards each individual’s goals
Overcome Dyslexia learning difficulties
Davis Dyslexia Correction programs are different.
They have been running successfully since 1984. Davis Dyslexia Programs are available worldwide. They truly provide the solution to dyslexia and learning difficulties. Each program is run one on one. Kids or adults can learn at their own pace. There is an amazing success rate. Feedback from past clients is excellent. Davis Dyslexia Correction programs are fun, easy solutions to dyslexia or learning difficulties. Eliminate the issues associated with dyslexia and allow the gifts to blossom.
Contact Bets to book a consultation: on 0414 013 490 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Davis Dyslexia Correction Programs?
- People enjoy them
- Overcome symptoms of dyslexia
- Learn to maintain focus
- Reduce anxiety with reading and writing
- Correct visual perception issues
- Overcome frustration
- Spelling techniques for visual learners
- Comprehension skills that are easy and effective
- Hands on techniques to overcome confusions
- Skills to improve writing
Contact your Davis Dyslexia Facilitator in Sydney, Bets Gregory 0414 013 490 to book a consultation.